Plan Summer with the Ultimate Kayak and Small Boat Guidebook to
Kenai Peninsula's Outer Coast...since 1984.
Exploring Alaska's Kenai Fjords by David Wm. Miller
Comprehensive marine guidebook to Kenai Peninsula's Outer Coast
Part local history and marine travel guide, this unique book introduces you to the Kenai Fjords. From the early Eskimo inhabitants and Russian fur traders to today's heralded glacial retreat, you'll explore the ever-changing seascape of one of America's most rugged coastlines.
Includes information on the best anchorages, camping, hiking, beach combing sites, and kayaking routes. Use as a reference book as you navigate across the shallow moraine bar at the entrance to NORTHWESTERN FJORD or find a reliable haulout beach and scenic camp site in AIALIK GLACIAL BASIN.
|Includes coverage of public lands:
• The Kenai Fjords National Park
• Caines Head State Recreation Area
• Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge Sites
• Alaska State Marine Parks
• Kachemak Bay State Park and Wilderness Park
• 6x9 in. / 300+ pages. (ISBN 0-9613954-1-9) $21.95
• Appendices, bibliography, and page indexing
• 130 contemporary and historical photos & drawings
• 40 Kenai Fjords maps w/ symbols and notes
View content and search keywords in Exploring Alaska's Kenai Fjords (paperback edition) at GOOGLE PRINT.
• Also, you can order an autograph paperback edition directly from me:
First, Email me (sometimes, I'm out of town), then US Mail your name & address with a check or money order for $21.95 (free shipping!) to: